The NYCLU has received an unprecedented amount of interest from volunteers. We, here at the NYCLU, are grateful for the outpouring of support and more motivated than ever to fight for Justice and equality.
Here are a few ways you can support the NYCLU today:
A. Become a Free New York Ambassador.
B. Become an Organizer
- Get trained to take action in your community. Join the NYCLU's Organizing Institute: youth, campus, community
C. Contribute your Skills
- Do you have a skill set you want to contribute to the NYCLU’s fight for justice? We are currently looking for volunteers with one or more of the following skill sets:
- Graphic Design
- Photographer and/or Videography
- Legal Expertise
- Writing/ Journalism
- Work with the NYCLU’s Development team to support our fundraising initiatives
- Hold a fundraiser to benefit the NYCLU
- Donate to the NYCLU here.
- Become a member of the NYCLU
Want to volunteer? All volunteers must fill out this form to register
Want more ways to get involved?
- Find out more about our work in your area of the state: Reach out to your local NYCLU office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the NYCLU Protest Monitoring Team: The right to protest is critical to a functioning democracy, and you can help ensure New Yorker's first amendment rights are respected. Join the team and receive a free training and serve as NYCLU's eyes and ears at local demonstrations. E-mail email@example.com with the subject line “protest monitor”
- Join us in Albany on March 13th for the NYCLU’s 2017 Day of Action: Stand against the discriminatory platform of Trump’s campaign and to speak out for justice and equality. Sign up here.