We want to hear from you!
Deadline to submit is Tuesday, May 24, 2016.
To SUBMIT ONLINE, email your entry to email@example.com. Click the button below to download the entry form and instructions as a PDF.
To SUBMIT VIA MAIL, mail in your entry to:
125 Broad St., 19th Floor
New York, NY 10004
- You must be 13 to 21 years old to enter the contest.
- You must reside in New York City.
- Entries must be original and cannot be returned
- Group entries accepted
- Current and former NYCLU/ACLU staff, clients and board members, and their relatives, are not eligible.
- We’ll accept the following formats:
- A poem, song, or spoken word piece up to 3 pages, or 3 minutes long.
- You may submit your piece:
- in writing
- recorded on a CD/DVD or electronic audio file
- uploaded as a video on YouTube