- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 119)News & Press Releases
- June 23, 2016 – Government Report Shows Broken Windows Policing Doesn’t Make New York Safer
- June 17, 2016 – Historic Public Defense Reform Passes in New York
- June 16, 2016 – NYCLU Applauds Senate for Passing Public Defense Bill, Urges Assembly to Pass Before End of Session
- May 25, 2016 – NYCLU Hails Passage of Criminal Justice Reform Act and Calls for Accompanying Police Reforms