- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 93)News & Press Releases
- March 19, 2015 – Decision in Garner Grand Jury Records Case Adds Fuel to New Yorkers’ Distrust of System
- March 3, 2015 – Community Input into Policing is Necessary for Public Safety
- January 30, 2015 – Gov. Cuomo Endorses Police Accountability with Pocket Veto
- January 29, 2015 – NYCLU Provides Body Camera Guidelines to White House Policing Task Force