- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 130)News & Press Releases
- October 31, 2016 – Court to Hear Arguments Today in Effort to Conceal Rikers Officer Disciplinary Decisions
- October 24, 2016 – New Initiative Asks Over-Policed Communities to Weigh in on Police Reform
- October 14, 2016 – NYCLU: City Can Release NYPD Disciplinary Records Without Changing Law
- August 30, 2016 – NYCLU Settles Lawsuit Against Ramapo Police for Keeping Critical Policies Secret