- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 80)News & Press Releases
- November 20, 2013 – Civil Rights Groups: Shop-and-Frisk Investigation Must Include NYPD
- November 14, 2013 – NYCLU Report Documents NYPD Failures under Bloomberg Administration, Offers Remedies for Mayor-Elect
- September 17, 2013 – NYCLU Applauds Court Ruling Rejecting Attempt to Delay Stop-and-Frisk Reforms
- September 4, 2013 – Lawsuit Another Example of Mayor Bloomberg's Refusal to Address Discriminatory Policing in NYC