- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 313)News & Press Releases
- May 2, 2013 – In Response to NYCLU Request, Ethics Board Takes Steps to Protect Right to Support Controversial Organizations
- March 22, 2013 – NYCLU Victory Preserves Right to Walk Around Without ID, Take Photos on NYC Subway
- February 6, 2013 – NYCLU Letter Warns City Councilman to Stay Out of Brooklyn College Israel Fight
- February 4, 2013 – Court Filing Seeks to End NYPD Surveillance of Muslim Community