- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 335)News & Press Releases
- February 26, 2015 – Victory in NYPD Quota Case Protects Speech of Officers, Public Employees
- December 12, 2014 – Motion Demands Public Release of Garner Grand Jury Transcript
- December 3, 2014 – NYCLU Sues to Allow Families to Visit the Gravesites of their Loved Ones on Hart Island
- October 2, 2014 – NYCLU: New Albany Cyberbullying Bill Harms Youth