- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 346)News & Press Releases
- August 19, 2016 – Overbroad Campaign Finance Bill Threatens Free Speech
- June 9, 2016 – NYCLU Applauds Campaign Finance Reform Opinion Issued by Governor’s Office
- March 2, 2016 – No Tax Credits for Donors to Private and Religious Schools
- April 29, 2016 – NYCLU Posts Notice of Raza and Handschu Settlements