- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 9)News & Press Releases
- June 2, 2011 – NYCLU Commends Town of Jackson for Rescinding Discriminatory English-Only Law
- April 26, 2011 – Federal Appeals Court Affirms Injunction Against Unconstitutional Long Island Ordinance Targeting Day Laborers
- March 10, 2011 – NYCLU to Argue Before Second Circuit Friday in Challenge to Oyster Bay Anti-Immigrant Ordinance
- June 10, 2010 – Civil and Immigrants’ Rights Advocates Urge NYPD Commissioner to Condemn Arizona’s Anti-Immigrant Law