- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 95)News & Press Releases
- June 24, 2015 – Report Exposes Illegal Treatment of Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Students in New York Public Schools
- April 29, 2015 – Cuomo’s AIDS Task Force Report Promotes Civil Rights, Individual Autonomy and Bodily Integrity
- August 14, 2014 – NYCLU Victory: Wedding Venues Cannot Discriminate Against Same-Sex Couples
- February 11, 2014 – NYCLU Applauds Central Islip School Board for Rejecting Sex-Specific Policy for Homecoming Queen and King Nominees