- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
News & Press Releases
- June 14, 2012 – NYCLU’s Teen Activists Unveil Projects on Students' Rights
- April 6, 2011 – Statewide Task Force Convenes to Begin Implementing State Anti-Bullying Law
- December 28, 2009 – NYCLU Sues Suffolk County for Records Regarding Rejection of Same-Sex Marriage Ad
- August 27, 2009 – In Response to NYCLU Lawsuit, Herkimer Co. School District Agrees to Measures to Protect Gay Youth from Harassment