- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 183)News & Press Releases
- February 4, 2013 – Court Filing Seeks to End NYPD Surveillance of Muslim Community
- August 21, 2012 – NYPD Testimony on Muslim Surveillance Operation Highlights Futility of Spying on Innocent People
- February 27, 2012 – NYCLU and ACLU Call for Federal Probe Into Use of White House Funds for NYPD’s Religious Profiling
- February 22, 2012 – NYCLU and ACLU Call For Investigation into NYPD Profiling of Muslims and Ethnic Groups