- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 211)News & Press Releases
- October 6, 2016 – Cuomo’s New Crossings Project Ushers in New Era of Surveillance
- May 19, 2016 – NYCLU Sues NYPD After it Refuses to Disclose Critical Information About Stingrays
- May 18, 2016 – Rochester Police Department Spent Hundreds of Thousands on Stingray Device
- May 11, 2016 – NYCLU Sues Ramapo Police Department for Refusing to Disclose Critical Policies