- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 205)News & Press Releases
- January 20, 2016 – NYCLU: Assemblyman Dinowitz Commits to Introducing a Statewide Digital Privacy Bill
- January 7, 2016 – Landmark Settlement Protects American Muslims From Discriminatory NYPD Surveillance
- October 26, 2015 – Facebook Has the Right to Protect its Users’ Information from Illegal Searches
- October 13, 2015 – NYPD Unlawfully Hiding X-Ray Van Use in City Neighborhoods, NYCLU Argues