- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 188)News & Press Releases
- September 30, 2013 – Argument before Federal Judge to End NYPD Surveillance of Muslim Community; Advocates Call for Court to Appoint a Monitor
- June 27, 2013 – NY's Highest Court Rules GPS Tracking of State Employee's Personal Car Unlawful
- June 18, 2013 – Rights Groups File Lawsuit Challenging NYPD’s Muslim Surveillance Program as Unconstitutional
- June 11, 2013 – ACLU, NYCLU File Lawsuit Challenging Constitutionality of NSA Phone Spying Program