- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 193)News & Press Releases
- November 19, 2014 – NYCLU Sues Erie Co. Sheriff for Information on Surveillance Device
- August 8, 2014 – NYCLU Objects to Manhattan DA’s Grab of Facebook Users’ Activity in Court Brief
- June 17, 2014 – NYCLU Demands Information on Sheriff’s Use of Cell Phones to Track Innocent People’s Locations
- April 15, 2014 – NYPD Shuts Unit That Mapped Muslim Communities