- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 201)News & Press Releases
- May 7, 2015 – Appeals Court Strikes Down NSA Phone Spying Program in ACLU, NYCLU Lawsuit
- April 22, 2015 – Government Surveillance Records Show E-ZPass Readers Around New York City
- April 16, 2015 – NYC Principals Alerted to Students’ Privacy Rights on Cell Phones
- April 14, 2015 – New Records Reveal Revolving Door for People with Mental Illness in Erie County Jail