- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 196)News & Press Releases
- March 19, 2015 – NYCLU and ACLU Sue TSA for Records on Discredited ‘Behavior Detection’ Program
- February 9, 2015 – Fight Continues for Transparency in Sheriff’s Use of Stingray Surveillance Device
- January 19, 2015 – Ulster Sheriff Agrees to Stop Running Stigmatizing Warrant Checks on People Seeking County’s Help
- November 19, 2014 – NYCLU Sues Erie Co. Sheriff for Information on Surveillance Device