- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 203)News & Press Releases
- October 26, 2015 – Facebook Has the Right to Protect its Users’ Information from Illegal Searches
- October 13, 2015 – NYPD Unlawfully Hiding X-Ray Van Use in City Neighborhoods, NYCLU Argues
- July 14, 2015 – ACLU, NYCLU Ask Appeals Court to Halt NSA's Resumption of Bulk Phone Records Collection
- May 7, 2015 – Appeals Court Strikes Down NSA Phone Spying Program in ACLU, NYCLU Lawsuit