- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 50)News & Press Releases
- April 24, 2013 – NYCLU: City Council Must Vote on NYPD Anti-Profiling Legislation
- March 14, 2013 – NYPD to Lodge 5 Millionth Street Stop Under Mayor Bloomberg Today
- February 7, 2013 – NYCLU Unveils "Stop and Frisk Watch" App for iPhones
- January 9, 2013 – NYCLU Applauds Governor’s Position on Women’s Equality, Marijuana Arrests