- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 72)News & Press Releases
- October 11, 2016 – Latest Data: Stop-and-Frisk and Crime Both Lowest in Years
- August 9, 2016 – NYCLU: With Nation Watching, NYPD Must Get Body Camera Policies Right
- August 2, 2016 – NYCLU: After Bratton, NYC Needs New Era of Policing
- July 12, 2016 – NYCLU: City Council Must Act Now to Make Police Encounters Safer