- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 66)News & Press Releases
- December 10, 2015 – Stop-and-Frisk Down, Safety Up: NYCLU Data Analysis
- March 3, 2015 – Community Input into Policing is Necessary for Public Safety
- August 20, 2014 – New NYCLU Reports Reveal Historic Failure and Bias of Bloomberg Administration’s Signature Public Safety Program
- July 30, 2014 – Decision Moves City One Step Closer to Stop-and-Frisk Reform