- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 113)News & Press Releases
- June 10, 2014 – Women's Equality Coalition Calls on the New York State Senate to Vote on the Women's Equality Act
- January 17, 2014 – NYCLU Supports Appeals Decision: City Law on Crisis Pregnancy Centers Upheld
- August 22, 2013 – Override of Community Safety Act Veto a Victory for All New Yorkers
- March 11, 2013 – Siena Poll Shows Unprecedented Levels of Support for Enacting Reproductive Health Protections in Gov's Women's Equality Agenda