- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 26)News & Press Releases
- October 21, 2015 – Important New Women’s Equality Laws Lay Groundwork for Future Reforms
- March 25, 2015 – Assembly Stands Up for Healthy Families by Passing Reproductive Services Act
- January 9, 2013 – NYCLU Applauds Governor’s Position on Women’s Equality, Marijuana Arrests
- October 4, 2011 – NYCLU Applauds Sen. Gillibrand for Standing Up for U.S. Servicewomen’s Right to Health Care