- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 28)News & Press Releases
- October 21, 2015 – Important New Women’s Equality Laws Lay Groundwork for Future Reforms
- January 26, 2012 – Rochester School Board Decision on Condoms Will Protect Students
- August 1, 2011 – Federal Government Ensures Access to Affordable Birth Control
- July 26, 2011 – NYCLU: IOM Recommendations a Huge Step Toward Affordable Contraception