- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 11)News & Press Releases
- April 16, 2015 – NYC Principals Alerted to Students’ Privacy Rights on Cell Phones
- January 26, 2012 – Rochester School Board Decision on Condoms Will Protect Students
- January 16, 2009 – NYCLU Agreement: New York City Agrees to End Discrimination and Move Girls Soccer Season to Fall
- December 22, 2008 – New NYCLU Report Examines Life for Teen Parents After Closure of P-Schools