- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
News & Press Releases
- February 13, 2013 – Broad Cross-section of New Yorkers Strongly Support a Bill to Strengthen New York State’s Reproductive Health Care Protections
- January 9, 2013 – NYCLU Applauds Governor’s Position on Women’s Equality, Marijuana Arrests
- June 2, 2011 – NYCLU Applauds Assembly Committee for Voting to Safeguard Women’s Health
- June 18, 2010 – NYCLU Applauds Introduction of Reproductive Health Act in Assembly