- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 29)News & Press Releases
- January 7, 2016 – NYCLU Applauds Signing of Paid Family Leave Executive Order
- June 18, 2015 – Lawmakers Prioritize the Health of Pregnant Women
- May 5, 2015 – Assembly Vote Protects Women's Ability to Work Free from Discrimination
- March 17, 2015 – Assembly Stands Up for NY’s Families, Economy by Passing Paid Family Leave