- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 11)News & Press Releases
- March 6, 2012 – New NYCLU Report Reveals Privacy Threats in Sharing of Electronic Health Records
- April 8, 2009 – NYCLU Video Rallies Support for the Reproductive Health Act
- March 6, 2009 – New York Ends Mandatory Pregnancy Testing for National Guard Soldiers
- June 11, 2007 – Suffolk County Drops Neglect Charges Against Sexually Active Teens' Parents