- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 14)News & Press Releases
- January 8, 2010 – Settlement Secures Major Reforms at Brooklyn Hospital Where Patient Died on Waiting Room Floor
- December 22, 2009 – Grand Jury Report on Wells Group Home Fire Presents Steps NYS Can Take to Prevent Similar Tragedies
- June 19, 2009 – NYCLU: City Report Highlights Need for Further Reform at Kings County Hospital
- June 11, 2009 – NYCLU Releases Group Home Records in which State Questions Veracity of Fire Evacuation Drills