- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
News & Press Releases
- November 2, 2012 – NYCLU and Common Cause/NY Partner to Combat Voter Intimidation on Election Day
- August 30, 2012 – NYCLU Launches Online Voting Rights Guide
- October 29, 2010 – NYCLU's Buffalo Office to Operate Voting Rights Hotline on Election Day