- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 178)News & Press Releases
- March 31, 2014 – Rise in School Suspensions Disappointing, but Hopeful New Administration Changing Course
- March 25, 2014 – NYCLU Calls on Legislature to Resist Scheme Giving Public Money to Private Schools
- March 19, 2014 – NYCLU Expands Lawsuit Challenging Taser Abuse in Syracuse Schools
- January 8, 2014 – School Discipline Reforms Vital; NYCLU Applauds New Federal Guidance