- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 174)News & Press Releases
- October 29, 2013 – Black, Low-Income and Special Needs Students Pushed Out through Suspensions and Arrests, NYCLU Analysis Finds
- September 4, 2013 – Students, Parents, Educators & Advocates Present a New Vision for School Safety in NYC Public Schools
- April 15, 2013 – NYCLU Urges City Council to Improve Transparency in School Discipline
- February 14, 2013 – New Data Shows Decrease in Arrests and Summonses in Schools; Youth of Color Still Targeted at Higher Rates