- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 198)News & Press Releases
- September 29, 2015 – Amendments to Student Safety Act Are a Win for School Discipline and Student Well-being
- July 23, 2015 – NYC Report a Monumental Step toward Safe, Nurturing Schools
- July 21, 2015 – Annual Broadway Stands Up for Freedom Concert Features Star-Studded Performances for NYCLU Youth Work
- July 7, 2015 – Final Line-Up of Performers Announced for Annual NYCLU Benefit "Broadway Stands Up for Freedom"