- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 184)News & Press Releases
- October 30, 2014 – NYCLU Survey: NY School Districts Illegally Denying Education to Immigrant Children
- October 2, 2014 – NYCLU: New Albany Cyberbullying Bill Harms Youth
- July 16, 2014 – NYCLU Announces Freedom of Expression Youth Contest Winners
- July 1, 2014 – NY’s Highest Court Says Cyberbullying Criminal Law Goes Too Far