- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 212)News & Press Releases
- November 20, 2016 – Governor Proposes Important Protections for New Yorkers Targeted by Hate Crimes
- October 31, 2016 – New City Suspension Data Shows Suspensions are Down but Racial Disparities Persist
- September 21, 2016 – Lawsuit: Syracuse Jail is Harming Children with Abusive Solitary Confinement Conditions
- August 26, 2016 – NYCLU Takes Action in Wake of Severe Dysfunction and Discrimination in East Ramapo Schools