- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 190)News & Press Releases
- February 17, 2015 – State Education Department Must Take Steps to Ensure Immigrant Children Can Attend School
- February 11, 2015 – Speaker Outlines Progressive Reforms in State of City Address
- January 21, 2015 – Governor Outlines Important Criminal Justice Reforms, but Should Not Link DREAM Act to Private School Tax Credit
- January 7, 2015 – NYCLU Commends End of Cell Phone Ban, Demands More Reforms in Schools