- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 10)News & Press Releases
- June 24, 2009 – New NYC DOE Rule on Military Recruitment in Schools a Good Step, But More to Do
- February 25, 2009 – NYCLU Lawyers Weigh in on Military Recruitment Debate with Letter to Board
- December 9, 2008 – Rangel and 26 Elected Officials Warn DOE about its New Military Recruitment Policy
- October 15, 2008 – NYCLU, Students & Elected Officials Call on DOE to Revise New Military Recruitment Policy