For the third time, the ACLU and the NYCLU, are joining the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon as a Charity Partner. Help us run the distance in our tireless defense of civil liberties and civil rights for all New Yorkers.
Team ACLU New York runners will receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2020 TCS NYC Marathon
- Personal fundraising page via GoFundMe to support and track the campaign
- ACLU/ NYCLU t-shirt and swag
- Resources and support to meet your fundraising goal
- Access to TCS NYC Marathon training sessions and other resources
- ACLU and NYCLU social and other media exposure
If selected to run with Team ACLU New York, you agree to raise or donate a minimum of $5,000. Your tax-deductible donations will directly support New Yorkers across the state and nationwide through our advocacy, litigation, and education work.
Please let us know if you have your sights set on a higher fundraising goal, we are happy to work with you!
Interested in running? Contact Robby Olson at email@example.com
You will be responsible for the race registration fee, due at the time you confirm your participation on the team. The fees are as follows, and are in addition to your fundraising goal:
- U.S. residents (those who live in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia)
- NYRR members: US $255
- Non-members: US $295
- Non-U.S. residents (including Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories): US $358
Already registered to run the 2020 NYC Marathon? Join Team ACLU New York by committing to raise a minimum of $1,000 and receive the benefits listed.
We have a limited number of guaranteed entries so if you are interested in running on Team ACLU New York, please fill out this form by March 27, 2020.