- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 313)News & Press Releases
- March 5, 2014 – NYCLU Applauds de Blasio Administration for Dropping its Challenge to Anti-Racial Profiling Law
- February 25, 2014 – NYCLU to Submit Testimony at Senate Judiciary Hearing on Solitary Confinement
- February 19, 2014 – NYCLU Lawsuit Secures Historic Reforms to Solitary Confinement
- January 30, 2014 – NYCLU Applauds New York City’s Commitment to Start Stop-and-Frisk Reform Process and Drop Appeal