- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 390)News & Press Releases
- August 2, 2016 – NYCLU: After Bratton, NYC Needs New Era of Policing
- August 1, 2016 – NYPD Use of Force against Assemblyman Shows Need to Reform Toxic, Biased Policing Culture
- June 17, 2016 – Historic Public Defense Reform Passes in New York
- June 16, 2016 – NYCLU Applauds Senate for Passing Public Defense Bill, Urges Assembly to Pass Before End of Session