- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 319)News & Press Releases
- July 30, 2014 – Decision Moves City One Step Closer to Stop-and-Frisk Reform
- July 9, 2014 – NYCLU: NYC ID Invites Risks for Vulnerable New Yorkers
- June 26, 2014 – NYCLU Reaches Settlement with Ontario County as part of Landmark Public Defense Suit Against New York State
- June 12, 2014 – NYCLU: City Must Report on Dangerous Use of Solitary Confinement in Jails