- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 328)News & Press Releases
- September 25, 2014 – Justice Department Issues Landmark Support for Public Defense Suit
- September 18, 2014 – Top Court Hears Challenge to Queens DA's Unlawful Interrogation Practices
- September 17, 2014 – NYCLU Report Exposes NY’s Failure to Provide Public Defense to Poor in Violation of Constitution
- September 8, 2014 – City Council Must Require NYPD to Disclose its Use of Force Training