- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 323)News & Press Releases
- August 27, 2014 – NYCLU Unveils ‘Wheel of Justice’ Game to Highlight NY’s Broken Public Defense System
- August 20, 2014 – New NYCLU Reports Reveal Historic Failure and Bias of Bloomberg Administration’s Signature Public Safety Program
- August 19, 2014 – NYCLU Urges Veto of Bill Protecting Rikers Guards Who Brutalize Inmates
- August 5, 2014 – NYCLU Letter Urges Reforms in the Aftermath of Garner Death