- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 307)News & Press Releases
- December 5, 2013 – NYCLU Looks Forward to Working with New NYPD Commissioner
- November 13, 2013 – Court 'Clarifies' Stop-and-Frisk Decision
- October 31, 2013 – NYCLU Vows to Appeal Stop-and-Frisk Decision
- October 24, 2013 – 125 Rights, Faith and Community Groups Ask Justice Department to Investigate NYPD for Muslim Surveillance