- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 332)News & Press Releases
- October 21, 2014 – Settlement Begins Historic Reformation of Public Defense in New York State
- October 9, 2014 – NYCLU: School Safety Officers Violated Journalist’s First Amendment Rights
- October 8, 2014 – NYCLU: Poor Education is Part of Widespread Mistreatment of Youth at Rikers Island
- October 2, 2014 – NYCLU Applauds City Council Bill Stopping NYC from Unlawfully Jailing Immigrants