- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 393)News & Press Releases
- January 1, 2017 – Governor Rejects Bipartisan Reform of Public Defense System
- November 20, 2016 – Governor Proposes Important Protections for New Yorkers Targeted by Hate Crimes
- September 21, 2016 – Lawsuit: Syracuse Jail is Harming Children with Abusive Solitary Confinement Conditions
- August 2, 2016 – NYCLU: After Bratton, NYC Needs New Era of Policing