- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 339)News & Press Releases
- January 13, 2015 – New Rules Make Rikers a Leader in Solitary Confinement Reform
- January 6, 2015 – NYCLU Applauds Onondaga Co. Legislature for Improving Oversight of Jail
- December 30, 2014 – NYCLU Applauds Cuomo Veto of Bill That Would Decrease Accountability at Rikers Island
- December 19, 2014 – With Reforms, Rikers Housing Unit Can Improve Prison Conditions