- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 91)News & Press Releases
- April 23, 2015 – NYCLU, LSCNY Sue Utica School District for Illegally Denying Refugee Youth an Education
- February 17, 2015 – State Education Department Must Take Steps to Ensure Immigrant Children Can Attend School
- December 17, 2014 – Board of Regents, AG Take Important Step to Help Ensure Immigrant Kids Can Go to School
- October 30, 2014 – NYCLU Survey: NY School Districts Illegally Denying Education to Immigrant Children