- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 234)News & Press Releases
- May 11, 2016 – NYCLU Sues Ramapo Police Department for Refusing to Disclose Critical Policies
- March 31, 2016 – Federal Judge Approves Solitary Confinement Overhaul in New York State
- March 15, 2016 – NYCLU Sues Buffalo Police Department for Refusing to Open its Books
- March 9, 2016 – No Charges in Unarmed Teen’s Death Shows Need for Police Accountability