- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 242)News & Press Releases
- October 24, 2016 – New Initiative Asks Over-Policed Communities to Weigh in on Police Reform
- October 19, 2016 – Fatal Shooting of Elderly, Mentally Ill Woman Demands Answers from NYPD
- September 21, 2016 – Lawsuit: Syracuse Jail is Harming Children with Abusive Solitary Confinement Conditions
- August 1, 2016 – NYPD Use of Force against Assemblyman Shows Need to Reform Toxic, Biased Policing Culture