- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 214)News & Press Releases
- March 4, 2015 – TV Show Examines NYC School to Prison Pipeline
- March 3, 2015 – Community Input into Policing is Necessary for Public Safety
- March 3, 2015 – Health Care Transparency Will Help Address Overincarceration and Violence at Rikers, According to NYCLU Testimony
- February 26, 2015 – New Records Reveal Erie County Jail Must Do More to End Abusive Conditions