- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 11)News & Press Releases
- August 14, 2012 – First Full Year of NYPD Data Shows Black Students Disproportionately Arrested at School
- May 30, 2012 – New NYPD Data Show Black Students Disproportionately Arrested at School
- February 22, 2012 – New NYPD Data Shows Racial Disparities in NYC School Arrests
- November 30, 2011 – Soaring NYC Suspension Rate Disproportionately Impacts Black Students and Students with Special Needs