- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 34)News & Press Releases
- September 19, 2013 – NYCLU's Teen Activist Project Unveils Video on Voting Rights in New York City
- November 6, 2012 – NYCLU & Community Groups Criticize Suffolk County for Rejecting Online Voter Registration Applications
- November 6, 2012 – Trouble Voting in the Election?
- November 5, 2012 – NYCLU Victory in Class Action Lawsuit Protects Student Voting Rights in Presidential Election