- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 14)News & Press Releases
- September 24, 2013 – NYCLU Applauds the City Council’s Commitment to the Rights of Pregnant Workers
- June 21, 2013 – NYCLU: Inaction on Women’s Equality Hurts All of New York’s 10 Million Women
- June 20, 2013 – NYCLU Stands Up with Senate Democrats in Support of Women's Equality Act
- June 19, 2013 – NYCLU Supports Vote on All 10 Women's Equality Bills