- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 19)News & Press Releases
- October 2, 2014 – NYCLU Supports New SUNY Sexual Assault Policy
- June 10, 2014 – Women's Equality Coalition Calls on the New York State Senate to Vote on the Women's Equality Act
- February 26, 2014 – NYCLU Applauds Expansion of NYC Paid Sick Leave Law
- January 27, 2014 – NYCLU Applauds Assembly Passage of Full Women’s Equality Act