- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 38)News & Press Releases
- September 29, 2015 – Amendments to Student Safety Act Are a Win for School Discipline and Student Well-being
- July 23, 2015 – NYC Report a Monumental Step toward Safe, Nurturing Schools
- January 7, 2015 – NYCLU Commends End of Cell Phone Ban, Demands More Reforms in Schools
- October 31, 2014 – New School Suspension Data Shows Need for Overhaul of Discipline Policies