- Because freedom can't protect itself, you should become a card-carrying member of the NYCLU today!
- Support the New York Civil Liberties Union: Make a Tax-Deductible Gift to the NYCLU Foundation.
- The NYCLU is a public-interest law firm that principally addresses issues involving challenges to a government law, policy or practice affecting the constitutional rights – that is, the civil liberties and civil rights – of a significant number of people arising in New York State. Find out how to get help with such an issue.
- An informed membership is freedom’s best defense. Sign up for NYCLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
(All 41)News & Press Releases
- November 19, 2015 – School Discipline Settlement Underscores Harm to City Students and Importance of Reform
- November 2, 2015 – NYCLU Praises Mayor’s Roadmap to Reduce Punitive School Discipline
- October 12, 2015 – NYCLU Kicks Off Week of Action to Teach Students their Rights During Suspensions
- September 29, 2015 – Amendments to Student Safety Act Are a Win for School Discipline and Student Well-being